Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Western Sun Systems may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Western Sun Systems’ services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Western Sun Systems may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use our services. These may include: (a) signing up for special offers; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when purchasing services. To wit, we will use your information for , but not limited to, communication with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Western Sun Systems may also use your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Western Sun Systems may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from Wester Sun Systems and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Western Sun Systems does not sell, rent, or lease its customers lists to third parties.
Western Sun Systems may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Western Sun Systems, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Western Sun Systems may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Western Sun Systems or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Western Sun Systems; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Western Sun Systems, or the public.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
· Delete your personal information from our record; and
· Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
· Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a
written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
· Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your experience based on your relationship with us;
· Comply with an existing obligation; or
· Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Western Sun Systems does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Western Sun may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communications.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Western Sun Systems, you may opt out of such communications by unsubscribing to the mailing list.
Changes to this Statement
Western Sun Systems welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Western Sun Systems has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Western Sun Systems
316 Mid Valley Center #274
Carmel, California 93923
Effective as of April 15, 2021